LEVEL 3: PIGMENT REFINER - REPAIRING
Lessens more noticeable pigment damage due to aging, excess sun exposure and previous blemish scars, dark eye circles
Those with deeper all over pigment, darker spotting, uneven coloration
- Effectively lessens age spots, uneven coloration, pigment damage with continued use. Optimal results when used with Anti-Oxidant Vitamin Serum
- The curated perfected blend of Niacinamide, encapsulated Green Coffee, Hexylresorcinol at a higher Level for optimum performance
- Precisely calculated concentrations and dosing deliver optimal results without Tachyphylaxis
- Air tight containers keep ingredients maximally effective just as if I made it for you in my office and handed it to you
I created my Pigment Refiner Repairing for all skin colors, genders and ages with pigment and coloration blotchiness. A concern missed by many products and by many of different skin colors.
My Prescription For You
Use in the AM only after splash of cool water.
For optimal benefits use with pH-Optimum Retinol Complex PM, Anti-Oxidant Vitamin Serum am/pm, Essential Hydration am/pm, and Daily Anti-Toxin Cleanse pm based on need.
Always apply sunscreen of SPF of 15 or higher daily to prevent sun sensitivity.
- Features my proprietary blend of Peptides and high levels of Hexylresorcinol designed to reduce and inhibit the production of tyrosinase and block melanosome transfer
- Matcha Green Tea Butter and Marula Oil buffer the high concentration of actives to soothe and protect skin, improve efficacy
WHEN TO LEVEL UP
In my Private Practice Skincare, I have designed step-wise concentrations and ingredient differentiation that are your stepladder to success. The right products in the right concentrations at the right time in the right sequence. As your skin progresses and you see the improvement you desire, stay at your Level. If you need more improvement, move up to the next level. Save the higher levels when you need more change, always keep a little secret stash for future needs. If you need it though, level up!
I don't know enough about the product but I will say the product, texture, color and packaging this replaced seems better. I do not like the new packaging and it does not seem like you are getting the same volume of product. I loved the brown pudding color of the old product. I haven't given the new product effect on my skin enough time to determine if it is good but I feel that its about the same as before... certainly not worse than the initial product I loved :0)
I love the new formula and the way it feels going on. I feel it is helping my sunspots as the Florida sun is brutal on my skin . I highly recommend it!