- They don't call it "beauty sleep" for nothing. Let your cells rest.
- Drink up! Hydrating your insides hydrates your outsides.
- Eat for your skin. Fatty acids, protein, etc. are essential for skin barrier
- Whatever you do, don't smoke. It's a one-way ticket to dry, aging skin.
- Exercise weekly to increase blood flow and stimulate cell turnover.
- Use a dehumidifier. Your skin will thank you.
- Cleanse your face with lukewarm to cool water only! No hot water allowed.
- You may not see the sun, but the sun sees you. Wear sunscreen daily.
- New vocabulary word: humectants, ingredients that lock in moisture without clogging pores.
- Protect your skin with hyaluronate (look for this vs. hyaluronic acid in the ingredients)
For Dry Skin
For Very Dry Skin
BOOST Ultra Essential Hydration Enriching Serum and GLOSS Vitamin Pak Anti-Oxidant Vitamin Serum