Skip to content
- They don't call it "beauty sleep" for nothing. Let your cells rest.
- Drink up! Hydrating your insides hydrates your outsides.
- Eat for your skin. Fatty acids, protein, etc. are essential for skin barrier
- Whatever you do, don't smoke. It's a one-way ticket to dry, aging skin.
- Exercise weekly to increase blood flow and stimulate cell turnover.
- Use a dehumidifier. Your skin will thank you.
- Cleanse your face with lukewarm to cool water only! No hot water allowed.
- You may not see the sun, but the sun sees you. Wear sunscreen daily.
- New vocabulary word: humectants, ingredients that lock in moisture without clogging pores.
- Protect your skin with hyaluronate (look for this vs. hyaluronic acid in the ingredients)